The Lifestyle & Legacy Protection Process
An Integrated Approach to Wealth Design
Integration is the Key to Grow, Protect and Enhance your Wealth
What do we mean by Integration?
Steps to financially protect one’s family and business such as financial, tax and estate planning are often taken in isolation without consideration of one’s goals, requirements or desires.
At Sage Capital Concepts, we bring together the people, processes and tools in one place to create and support a single integrated financial strategy for you. Our team of experienced specialists works closely with you and our global network of professionals in the legal, accounting and financial arenas to help you achieve your financial goals.
Mark Sherwin, the founder of Sage Capital Concepts, has been in the financial industry for over 25 years and formed Sage Capital Concepts in 2001.
Mr. Sherwin attended the University of Florida, Eckerd College and Albert Ludwigs Universitat in Freiburg, Germany, earning a BA in International Business and a BA in German.
He has held Series 7, Series 24, Series 65, and 214 licenses.
- Has participated as a faculty member for The Florida Symposium for Financial Planning Professionals hosted by the Financial Planning Association of Tampa Bay
- Has designed multiple courses on advanced tax reduction strategies approved by The Florida Bar to offer Continuing Legal Education to attorneys practicing in Florida
- Has designed multiple courses on advanced tax reduction strategies approved by The Florida Department of Business and Professional Regulation to offer Continuing Professional Education to Certified Public Accountants practicing in Florida
- Is a Fox Business News Contributor
- Is an active member of the Financial Planning Association
- Is an active member of the Downtown Tampa Rotary Club
- Mark Sherwin is a contributor to an upcoming book with Shark Tank’s Kevin Harrington titled “New Wealth Principals.”
Future Events Are Being Planned.
Check Back Soon!
Get My Book
Tap Book for a Meet/Chat
Portfolio Risk Analysis
Interview with Kevin Harrington of Shark Tank
How May We Help You?
If you have any further questions or to submit a inquiry online, please contact us today!